Thursday, September 28, 2023

...9.28...What I Ate in a Day...as a Vegan...

...breakfast was a vegan buttermilk biscuit topped with tofu, vegan cheese, and TVP ham...I know it's kind of hard to tell what that is...and a bowl of leftover spinach...
...lunch was chili and I added a handful of frozen corn to mine...the Man did not...
...then in the afternoon...I rescued a couple of our gifted tomatoes...that were definitely past their prime...
...I just cut out all of the bad bits...and I had plenty for a sammie with vegan mayo...which I apparently didn't photograph...
...and supper was a purple sweet potato, grilled tofu, a big salad with homemade dressing, and some crusty french bread...

...what did you eat yesterday?...

~Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. I totally love your breakfast! And your lunch! And your supper! Yesterday i had a toast with végépâté, pea soup for lunch, and tofu-vegetables brochettes with rice for supper. Have a nice week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, love that purple sweet potato! Strange that you had spinach for breakfast though! Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do a lot of 'food rescuing' too, lol. But yesterday I ate out. I had a Vietnamese fried rice, rice rolls, pickled carrot/daikon, roll dips and pork skewer. It was a new to me place and though it was tasty it wasn't as good as what I'm used to.

    ReplyDelete