Friday, September 29, 2023

...9.29...Friday Favorites...

...The Man and I went to CVS to get our Flu shot and the new Covid booster...so I got one in each arm...I really am so thankful for modern medicine and vaccines that protect us from serious disease...
...and you know I took my knitting...haha...but the best thing about the shot was that on the way out I spied the much coveted Plant Based Reeses...the very first time that I've seen them anywhere...so of course I bought all four of them...and I'll be stopping back in to see if they've restocked...HA!...
...quite delicious...but $2.79 each...ouch...
...and then (not a favorite)...as with all of my other covid vaccines...I had quite the 'immune response'...the Man suffered no ill effects...but I spent a pretty miserable few hours...

~Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. yay for candy!! we are getting our shots next week - I hope any reaction is minor and that tylenol will take care of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, sorry that you got the fever again....but hopefully you'll be protected even better based on your immune response!! And yeah....I love Reese's cups but that price is a bit much! Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen the plant based Reece's pieces yet. I wonder if we have them here. I also haven't got my flu shot or the Covid shot yet. I've been eligible for the C shot for many months already but now they have a new one so am kinda waiting for that though tbh, I'm reluctant to get one this time. I'm not sure why. I do always get the flu shot and that will be available soon. I always spread the vaccines out so I don't get them on the same day.

    ReplyDelete