Thursday, September 07, 2023

...9.7...What I ate in a day...as a Vegan...

...I had made overnight oats last night...using steel cut oats and almond milk...
...this is what it looks like in the morning..
...and I still have some of those delicious blackberries from one of our parishoners...
...so just mixed those in...
...later I had my typical apple and walnuts snack...
...lunch was a delicious tofu sammie...
...and we had gotten another 'care package' from our gardening parishoner...
...and I thought that one of the tomatoes was green enough to fry...but it wasn't really...as it kind of turned to mush when I fried it...haha...
...still delicious...with some griddler-ed okra...and lentil stew...
...then later I wanted some gingerbread for some reason...so I veganized this recipe...
...it had a lot of steps...and used multiple bowls...
...but the melted butter on the spoon does make the molasses slip off easily...
...almond milk subbed...
...I added a tiny bit of ground cloves to my mix...
...so you mix that up in one bowl...
...and pour it into your buttered bowl...
...and microwave it...
...and sprinkle with powdered sugar...

...it was really good...but I think next time...I'll just mix everything in the one bowl and microwave it...

...what did you eat yesterday?...

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. Looks yummy - gosh, I'm so far behind on your blog, plus I haven't been "tasting" correctly for a few days now....just sandwiches and leftovers. Love, K

    ReplyDelete