Thursday, September 21, 2023

...9.23...What I Ate in a Day...as a Vegan...

...started the day with avocado toast...
...just smashed on the homemade whole wheat toast with salt and pepper...
...midmorning I was hungry again...and my slice of toast had a big hole in it...but that's ok...I just schmeared it with peanut butter and sprinkled it with flax seed...and arranged my banana on the outside of the ring...still yummy...presentation is not everything...haha...
...for lunch I made a salad with an orange...no dressing...just lettuce and fruit...
...and I pan fried a piece of lentil loaf...
...and made a delicious sandwich with veganaise...
...and tomato...
...and lettuce...I love sandwiches so much...
...afternoon snack I finished up my watermelon...
...and for dinner we made a delicious greek inspired baked tofu dish...
...with vegan feta...
...and black olives and tomatoes...
...and we had it with rice and spinach...
...it was totally delicious...and I'm definitely going to make it again...
...and then finally before bed...I had a nice sweet cup of tea with almond milk...

...what did you eat yesterday?...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Avocado toast is always a good idea! Pan frying a slice of lentil loaf is brilliant!!!!!!! I love greek cuisine! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That baked dish looks yummy - what was the sauce? Love, K

    ReplyDelete