Saturday, September 16, 2023

...9.16...Dinner and a Movie...

...a super early weekend post for me...as we have to head over to the Car Show at the Church in a little bit...

...all of the food tonight was lovingly prepared by the Man...
...starting with his delicious spaghetti sauce...which he works on all day long...
...he cut up a bunch of zucchini...

...I kind of surreptitiously snapped a few photos...as he kind of likes to have the kitchen to himself...haha...
...chopped some onion and garlic...
...dried the zucchini as much as possible...
...and then sauteed it...
...it took several batches as there was a lot of zucchini...
...so tasty...
...spaghetti is definitely comfort food for me...it was one of my favorite meals at home growing up...

...and the movie was my choice...and I chose...Happiness for Beginners...as I like the actress Ellie Kemper...from both the Office and Unbreakable Kimmie Schmidt...it was ok...a pretty typical and predictable rom-com...

...what have you been watching lately?...

~Have a lovely weekend...

1 comment:

  1. Sweet that you didn't have to cook dinner! We've been watching the last few episodes of Mrs. Maisel...Love, K

    ReplyDelete