Friday, September 08, 2023

...9.8...Friday Update...

...I know I just posted about dolly's clothes on Wednesday...but I really need to get this in the mail tomorrow...
...and I wanted to make one more little t-shirt for her...this time I made the same two rectangle t-shirt as before...but I added a little 2x2 ribbed border and neckline...and I embroidered a cute little pink heart on it...I really love it...
...it looks so cute with her jeans...
...so...here she is with all of her clothes...
...and I had this little zippered bag in my sewing stash from something that I don't remember...but it will be perfect for keeping all of her outfits...
...found a suitable box...and wrapped her all up...
...and now I can head to the post office tomorrow morning...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. That is so adorable. She'll have lots of memories of things you sent over. Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is going to love this gift!!

    ReplyDelete