Saturday, November 04, 2017

...Dinner and a Movie...

...I wanted a 'bacon cheeseburger' for dinner...so I started with some Smart Bacon...
...and I got out the Chao cheese...if y'all haven't tried this...you should...it's amazing...
...the Man grilled the burgers...(Gardein meatless burgers)...
...added the cheese...and toasted a bun...
...then the bacon...
...served with grilled cauliflower...(Foreman Grill...of course)...and boiled red potatoes...and some Romaine leaves...that I dipped in some vegan ranch...
...and the Vegan Bacon Cheeseburger was delicious...

...and the Movie...was my choice...I kinda hated to do it...but I started another series...The Durrells in Corfu Season 2 is on PBS now...

...way back when Scout was little...Maureen suggested My Family and Other Animals...so I ordered that for him and we read it together...then when the Durrells in Corfu came to PBS...we watched the first series...and now we're watching the second one...the series go by years...so the first one was 1935...this one is 1936...etc...

...what have you been watching?...

~Have a lovely day!

5 comments:

  1. I'm watching The durrells in Corfu too but I have no idea whether it is season 1 or 2. All I know is it is new to me. I'm enjoying it so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This hamburger must have been amazing! I love the Chao cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not watching anything of note--Beelejuice in honor of Halloween, I guess.

    Chou is good stuff. This reminds me! We just got to try a new cheese and I must say, I think it is the best commercial variety I've had: Miyokos. We tried an herbed spread and their fresh mozzarella and were very impressed by both. Of course, they're more expensive than Daiya, or Chou, or Follow Your Heart, but...it was a nice splurge. I'd recommend it if you haven't already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my that burger looked great!

    love,k

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Brokenwood Mysteries, it is a detective series from New Zealand. The plots are clever and it has a lot of humour, right up my street.

    ReplyDelete