Wednesday, October 12, 2011

...Super slow sock progress...

...these are the socks that I started on vaction down south...and I'm still not finished...

...I pretty much only knit on these socks at Scout's Karate class and we've been so busy these past couple of months mostly with Boy Scout stuff that I've hardly had any time to knit...

...they're knit in Comfort Sock...in the Fruit Cocktail colourway...and I'm doing the Princess sole again too...so if they ever get finished...they'll be super comfy...

...Oh well...slow and steady wins the race...right?...

9 comments:

  1. oooh, pretty and all fall colors!

    love, k

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like you'll be finished in no time at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really pretty..knit away so you can wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome. You are so close!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry A., but it's just not good enough!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait are you changing colors with these socks? They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the work. very well done. I have an afghan that is going slow as heck too. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice gift.


    We are also dealing in blankets. Please check our website for more information.

    korean mink blankets

    ReplyDelete
  9. All the patterns are beautiful, as well as gorgeous. Good work done


    Vimax

    ReplyDelete