Saturday, October 15, 2011

...Instant gratification...

...right after I paid Scout for washing the car...he asked if he could go to Stuff-mart...so we did...

...and he bought his Nerf Gun...and worked on it all evening...

...he's also planning a big Nerf Gun war with his friends...and he wants to have his special gun finished for that...

...I love that he used my contact paper stenciling technique to make a Gears of War symbol for his gun...he doesn't play that game...in fact this was the first time I had heard of it...maybe he just thought the symbol was cool...I'd much rather he play with a Nerf gun outside running around with his friends than play a war game on the computer...

4 comments:

  1. looks darn good. he is much like you in your abilities :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha as I was scrolling through the pictures, I thought OF COURSE your son is using contact paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree that being outdoors is much better than indoors - love that he is creative like you too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is something my husband and isaac would do! oh, man. tell scout that looks awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete