Thursday, July 17, 2008

Ice Cream

We've been playing with flavors...

We made a batch of ice cream http://affectioknit.blogspot.com/2007/08/really-awesome-vegan-soymilk-ice-cream.html same as before and just plain vanilla - so we could add whatever we wanted...

Here we added about 5 drops of peppermint extract - go easy on this stuff - it's very strong - and some vegan chocolate chunks - http://affectioknit.blogspot.com/2007/09/chocolate-chunks-if-you-dont-need-cute.html

This was so good - the Man-Cub and I love it - the Man not so much - he once said 'it's a sin to mix mint and chocolate'...

...next new flavor - I think we may try Maple/Nut...

3 comments:

  1. tell the preacher his was "mis-informed" on sinfulness ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know - I just can't imagine anyone not liking a peppermint patty...

    Love,

    T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I LOOOOVE home made ice cream. That is one of my favorite memories of summer growing up my mom always made ice cream and it is oh so good.

    ReplyDelete