Sunday, May 08, 2011

Happy Mother's Day...


...the Man said that Scout sweetly picked the tulips for me for Mother's Day all by himself...


...of course there were cards and sweet pressies - the Summer issue of Interweave Knits and a sweet little pin-tucked nightgown...

...and a rushed-before-Church-breakfast in bed (cereal/banana/almond milk)...

...wishing you all a blessed Mother's Day...

...wanna know a little secret?...

...I opened the package from Interweave Press...not realizing that it was a present...so I had to glue it back shut and pretend that I'd not seen it...

...and an even bigger secret...it was the Heliotropic Pullover pattern that I wanted from Interweave...and it's in the Spring issue...but I'll never tell...

4 comments:

  1. aahhhh, how sweet!

    happy mother's day to you!!

    love, k

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great day! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lucky you are! Happy knitting!

    ReplyDelete