Saturday, June 30, 2012

...Vegan Breakfast...


...Saturday morning...and I had fresh blueberries in the fridge...

...so we had blueberry pancakes for brekkie...so yummy...and easy...I love the pop of the warm blueberries in the pancake...

Ingredients
1 Cup Self Rising Flour
1 tbsp. Sugar
Mix 1 tbsp. Ground Flaxseed with 1/4 cup water
1/2 Cup of almond milk (or soy)

Mix all together and add a couple of handfuls of fresh blueberries. Spray skillet with oil and cook pancake for a few minutes until bubbles form - then flip and cook until lightly browned on both sides...serve with or without maple syrup...

4 comments:

  1. We do a lot of vegan pancakes here too. Good stuff. We love blueberries too...and chocolate chips...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look lovely. I do love them with blueberries in the mix.

    It's ages since I had any, we call them 'drop scones' or 'Scotch pancakes' and they are divine with butter and sugar.

    I think I'll make some this evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And very good they were too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your recipes are always so lovely! Blueberries are terrific!
    xo

    ReplyDelete