Friday, January 24, 2014

...tea and tofu and a veggie spread...a miscellaneous food post...

...this is just a miscellaneous post about a few things we've been loving lately...
...this tea that my sweet sissie sent...Tazo Iced Passion...it's a gorgeous ruby red colour...it's specifically an iced tea...but of course I drink it hot too...
...I was making a scallop dish the other day...and I used my tea ball to cut little circles out of the tofu...it was just the right size...and I scrambled the leftover bits...
...I used the sour cream recipe at My Vegan Cookbook...
...and just added a packet of this dip mix...it's in the kosher section at the grocery store...
...stirred it in...
...and left it overnight in the fridge...what could be easier?...
...then we had it slathered on toasted bagels for brekkie...it was delicious...

...what miscellaneous things have you been loving lately?

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. We've been really boring lately, my easy tomato sauce with either broccoli or cauliflower and pasta has been on the menu more than they usually are.

    Just remembered, had quorn sausages when our daughter (osteopath) came to see us and give us a treatment! They were very nice.

    ReplyDelete