Monday, January 20, 2014

...Vegan Fish Dinner over at the Vegan Version...

...our water situation is improving and I've finally taken a shower and started doing some laundry and dishes with the tap water...it really has been an eye-opening experience as to how little water we can get by with...of course there is still quite a mountain of laundry that we've not dealt with at all...but just in general I think we take our tap water for granted and waste quite a bit of it...so we're going to try and do better on that front...
...anywhoo Scout had one more day off from school and this one was already scheduled for the holiday...so I spent some time in the kitchen...I'll show you tomorrow what Scout has been up to...
...I made a delicious creamy 'fish' dinner...I've come to the conclusion that it's definitely the sauces that make French cooking so wonderful...the sauce for this was superb...

...hop over to the Vegan Version for all of the details...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Glad the water woes are starting to abate. Fishy looks lovely! Love, k

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks yummy, might just try that.

    ReplyDelete