Tuesday, March 11, 2014

...Vegan Breakfast Sausage...

...I make these vegan sausages all the time...and I was out of them in the freezer so I needed to make a new batch...

...I've even posted about them before...and I included a link to Bryanna's recipe...but that link is no longer valid and I've searched her new site and couldn't find the recipe...of course I can't share it here...but I've got it copied out in my binder...so let me know if you want it...they are really, really good...
...they marinate and bake and then you fry them up in a skillet...
...I re-use a salsa jar and store a stack of patties in the freezer...
...then I just thaw them out one at a time when I want one for brekkie...

~Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. yum! i bought a box of frozen Morningstar brand patties. they are OK, yours look much yummier! love, k

    ReplyDelete
  2. And very nice they look too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't remember these but they look delicious. I would like a copy of the recipe. You can find my email on my blog profile :-)

    ReplyDelete