Thursday, August 04, 2016

...W.I.A.Y. ...the Birthday edition...

Breakfast - Overnight Waffles - the perfect start to my 'Big Day'
Lunch - Leftover Mexican - I know it doesn't look very appetizing...but it was delicious and we were sort of celebrating my Birthday a day early at our favorite Mexican restaurant...Beans, Rice, Guacamole Salad...
...then for my 'real' Birthday Dinner'...we went to my favorite Asian restaurant...
...and although they didn't have any vegan desserts...our server didn't want the Birthday Girl not to have an 'cake'...so he brought me a lovely dish of fresh fruit...I love it when people are so nice...

Dinner - Avocado Maki Roll, Miso Soup, Fresh Fruit...
...and then when we got home we opened more cards and presents...

...I'll post about my 'BIG' present tomorrow...

~Have a lovely day!

5 comments:

  1. those avocado sushi rolls do look wonderful!!! and i DO have the old b-day card in my file. do you want it?

    love, k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! God spoiled you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks a delicious birthday, so a happy birthday from me. x

    Interesting, when we say Asian in the UK we mean from the Indian sub continent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy (belated) birthday!

    ReplyDelete