Thursday, August 18, 2016

...W.I.A.Y. ...

...I just realized that I didn't do a W.I.A.Y. post from the beach...and I so should have done...because I ate some really good vegan food...but...I didn't...sorry about that...

...trying to beat the near 100° heat...(38° C)...
Breakfast - Banana, Cold Cereal (Life), Almond Milk, Coffee with Silk Creamer
Lunch - Vegan Cheese Quesadilla, Tea...
...and a smoothie...apple-orange-strawberry-banana...it was pretty thick...
Dinner - Grilled (outside) tofu, new potatoes, salad...

...your turn...inspire me with what you've been eating...and how you've been beating the heat...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Cauliflower and lentil curry with brown rice, delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your lunch and dinner!
    Last week I made this http://lavielabouffelereste.blogspot.ca/2016/08/oeufs-en-purgatoire-vegetalises.html wich will become one of my classics for sure!

    ReplyDelete