Wednesday, August 02, 2017

...Birthday continuation...

...as my birthday always seems to span days (sometimes weeks)...I got a pretty little package in the mail from my sweet sissie...
...and inside...the card that we pass back and forth each year...and another sweet one too...
...and this adorably soft and stretchy tee-shirt...in my favorite colour...it even matches the purse I'm carrying right now...

...and I think it will go nicely with the white skirt that Scout and Our Girl got for my birthday too...

~Have a lovely day!

4 comments:

  1. glad it made it! i think it will go great with the white skirt too!

    love, k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that should make a nice lively outfit. I like that color too. Haven't you run out of room on that card? MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey - we did run out of room on the first one....this is a second one! love, k

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think stretching birthdays out is a good one.

    ReplyDelete