Thursday, November 21, 2019

...11.20...What I Ate in a Day...as a Vegan...

...started the day off with some water...
...then for brekkie I had a vegan everything bagel...
...topped with the Miyoko's Vegan Cream Cheese...it was good...I also had a tangerine...and tea...of course...
...for lunch the Man and I met at a new to us Chinese restaurant...they had miso soup...which is a little bit unusual for a 'traditional' Chinese restaurant...so that was nice...
...and this is sesame tofu...it was good...with brown rice...
...for dinner...I cooked one of those gifted sweet potatoes in the Foreman Grill...
...and had that with a few leftover chunks of seitan, some broccoli, a roll and some vegan macaroni...which is just macaroni noodles, almond milk and Earth Balance...it's yummy even without any vegan cheese...
...and I had a deconstructed salad with that...a few romaine leaves and another tangerine...I just love fruit and salad together...
...evening snack was a couple of Mom's vegan cookies...and some of her delicious dried apples...
...there are exactly two cookies left now...and I'll probably eat them tomorrow...

...what did you eat yesterday?...

~Have a lovely day!

4 comments:

  1. I love crunchy bagels and miso soup, though not at the same time, lol. I also like the look of your mom's vegan cookies. So festive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Penny,
      ...we always kinda chuckle about those holiday cookies...they are Ritz crackers with peanut butter in the middle and dipped in white chocolate and sprinkled...so simple and so delicious...
      ~Affectioknit-ly,
      Teresa

      Delete
  2. I had an almost vegan day, grapes and grits for breakfast once we were anchored in Key Biscayne, carrots for snack, then a big dinner with Ralph from Now & Zen - the boys had pork but I just had a huge helping of big lima bean soup over wild/jasmine rice. And cornbread - which was not vegan....love, K

    ReplyDelete