Wednesday, October 20, 2010

...Come on Retreat with me...The Service Project...

...or more Fun and Games...

...the kids raked up the BIGGEST leaf pile I've ever seen...

...it was their service project - some retreats give the kids a chance to give something back to the camp...

...this time they needed some leaves raked...

...our kids were so happy to oblige - they spent a couple of hours raking and hauling leaves...

...it really was a HUGE pile of leaves...

...then - finally they all got to PLAY in the leaves....

...this was so much fun...

...and resulted in my favorite picture of the week!...

9 comments:

  1. That leaf pile is awesome! Peace, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love piles of crisp autumn leaves. When I see them I love to kick my way through them, I think that big pile is just too tempting to leave alone!

    Glad to see it's warm enough to play comfortably outside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last picture is awesome!!! My boys 2 favorite things about fall are Halloween and jumping in huge piles of leaves:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. boy, i've missed alot! looks like a great time was had by all!

    love, k

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:53 PM

    I would LOVE to jump in that pile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That sure is a lot of leaves. I love the last picture too. What fun ;-)

    ReplyDelete