Saturday, April 16, 2011

...Winter again...

...it's pretty wintry looking outside again...

...Scout went out and played for a while and tonight we're watching The god's Must Be Crazy II...so funny...if you've not seen these movies you really must - just good clean fun!...

...I also managed to bind the final 4 quilts for Lutheran World Relief...

...someone asked how we bind the quilts - so...we just use the instructions at the Lutheran World Relief site and do a zig-zag binding all the way around - it's super easy...

...hoping you all have a lovely warm weekend...

7 comments:

  1. Oh! Bless you for having more winter. ;)

    I do like those movies. Very fun. Laughter is good for those times when spring disappears.

    Hooray for more quilts and your school kits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So when does the snow stop up there?! :) I've only seen the first "Gods must be crazy" movie, but thought it was very funny! I've never met anyone else who has heard of them! We must be kindred spirits! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really does seem like 'The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe's' permanent winter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the snowfall doesn't leave you too depressed, we have torrential rain here. I remember watching those movies as a child and loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness, but winter just won't let go will it?!
    I have never seen 'God's Must be Crazy, but will look for it. We usually watch old black and whites since they are family friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness - I don't think I could cope with any more snow. We had torrents of rain this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My goodness, look at that snow! We love The Gods Must be Crazy, but haven't seen the second one. :)

    ReplyDelete