Monday, April 18, 2011

Sleeve progress...


...leave it to the Pastor's wife (that would be me...) to schedule so much STUFF during Holy Week...

...I'm on call for my work...which sometimes isn't that big of a deal...but we had 2 major outages this past weekend...

...then we enter Holy Week...and Scout has an Orthodontist appointment (I really must not have looked at a calendar when I made that appointment) - so a trip to Grand Forks is necessary - and I've got to get someone to cover on-call for me...

...and Scout's getting a new mattress...so his room has to be cleaned and arranged for that...

...and there's a PAC (Parent Advisory Committee - I don't know why they didn't just call it PTO - meeting)...and it's funny as now I have two PAC(k) meetings one for 'pto' and the other for Cub Scouts...HA...

...anywhoo...work continues apace on the sleeves...almost done and hoping to finish tomorrow at Scout's Karate...wait...I won't be going to Karate class with him...as I have to pack up quilts at the Church...

...and Maureen had such a good idea about keeping the two balls for each sleeve in a separate bag - it's been working perfectly...Thanks Maureen!...

...well...maybe if Scout and his Papa do all of the cooking, cleaning, and laundry I'll get done...

6 comments:

  1. Bless your heart-you are busy! I hope you get everything done that you wish.
    The sleeves look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what they say? If you want something done - ask a busy woman!

    You would seem to be the busy woman to ask.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lot to do but you always get it done. MOM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deep breath. You'll get it all done - we women always do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! They are looking lovely. Here's to getting all of your stuff done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see the finished sweater! :)

    ReplyDelete