Wednesday, April 13, 2011

LWR Quilt #12...a goal accomplished...


...I whipped up this little quilt during my lunch hour yesterday and it's the final one of my self-imposed quota for Lutheran World Relief Quilts this year...

...of course it was easie-peasie - just being mostly strips...but at the last minute using the trimmed off ends of the strips - I made a little patchwork square to give this quilt a little more interest and hominess...

Here's a list of all the 2011 LWR Quilts - and the link to the Lutheran World Relief site!

Quilt #11
Quilt #10
Quilt #9
Quilt #8
Quilt #7
Quilt #6
Quilt #5
Quilt #4
Quilt #3
Quilt #2
Quilt #1

7 comments:

  1. very nice! i like the patchwork you added. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:35 PM

    Very nice! I am so impressed that you made this on your lunch hour! That is amazing. ~Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the nonchalance. I love your craftiness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a pretty pattern. You have such a variety of colors for the 12 quilts. Someone will appreciate each one. MOM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete