Saturday, May 11, 2024

....5.11...Dinner and a Movie...and blogger comments...

...first of all...posting my comments to blog friends here...as my blog continues to have 'issues'...

...to my sweet sissie Karen who blogs from her boat at McCraw Sails...Hey K...I loved the cicada video...we've covered our new trees so we're prepared for them...I think...and I'm really looking forward to seeing you in person...Love, T

...to karen from Pumpkin Sunrise...Hi Karen...I love your gorgeous purple tree...and that Fraser looks like a nice masculine sock pattern...I am going to start another pair of socks that I don't really need as I found some khaki coloured sock yarn in my stash that I want to use up...I'll wear them of course...

...to Éphée from L'éphémère quotidienneté des repas et autres trucs de magie...Hi Éphée...I still have that lentil lasagna on my to-do list...

...to Penny from Snap That Penny...Hi Penny...your new plants and your light fixture look awesome...and I always particularly like your photos with the Church spire...

...and on the reading front...I am of course still reading Dombey and Son...hoping to finish it soon...
...and we had just a big ol' plate of veggies for dinner...the Man's squash was fried...and mine was Griddler-ed...of course...
...and we boiled some little red new potatoes...
...and had some green beans and sliced cucumbers and a couple of rings of Vidalia onion...such a delicious meal...

...and the movie was just another episode of Vera...

...what have you been watching lately?...

~Have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hey - I'm finally getting around to reading all these posts in the correct order. I think we've seen all the Vera episodes available now....we're watching 3 Body Problem now. Interesting so far and well done. Love, K

    ReplyDelete