Wednesday, May 29, 2024

...5.29...W.I.P. Wednesday...

...well....I've hopped on the Emotional Support Chicken bandwagon...and I'm making it for The Airman's Wife...I figure she could probably use some emotional support and I know that she loves chickens...
...Our Airman texted me a photo of her 'favorite chicken'...he said it was a Plymouth Rock...so that's what I'm trying to replicate...haha...

...not sure what I'd say if you asked me what my favorite chicken was...probably the regular white one...you know like Foghorn Leghorn...I think they're actually called leghorns...

...anywhoo...it's an ingenious pattern...basically all the shaping is done in one piece with short rows...so it involves quite a bit of counting and attention...

...what's in your workbasket this week?...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. That's hillarious!! Hope their move goes smoothly! Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  2. we all need any emotional support we can get!

    ReplyDelete