Friday, May 24, 2024

...5.24...Friday Update...Sissie's Visit...

...just a few highlights of my visit with Sissie...
...we took them downtown...to the brick paved part of town...it's really neat...I mean I can see why cities don't pave their streets with brick...but I like it...
...we had a lovely lunch...
...I had a humongous salad...and I hogged about half of our basket of bread...haha...I always do...
...in the afternoon...we had tea and some cookies...
...and then for dinner...we went out again...I should have taken a photo of all the different salsas we got from the salsa bar...but I had my 'usual'...a bean burrito... the salad part doesn't come with it...but the Man always gives me his...

...it was such a treat to get to see them in person again...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, was a wonderful visit! Really enjoyed the meals and the new house tour!! Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  2. sisters are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete