Saturday, May 25, 2024

...5.25...Dinner and a Movie...and some blogger comments...

...still fighting with this cantankerous old blog...and if you're still hopping on here even when you can't see anything new...I'm still glad you're here...(♥)

...to my sweet sissie Karen who blogs from her boat at McCraw Sails...Hey K...so so glad you got to come here for a quick visit...maybe we'll do it again if the boat deal actually happens...very best wishes with that...Love, T

...to karen from Pumpkin Sunrise...Hi Karen...I like the lightly shaded socks...and I love the lavender coloured lacework...so pretty!...

...to Éphée from L'éphémère quotidienneté des repas et autres trucs de magie...Hi Éphée...the Greek casserole looks delicious...I do love greek food...and again...your flowers are gorgeous...

...to Penny from Snap That Penny...Hi Penny...I've been enjoying watching your decluttering...and even though we just did it for the big move...I'm sure we should do it again...

...and on the reading front...I'm just reading more of David Copperfield...the beginning part is so sad...

...for dinner...
...the Man made a delicious sauce...and I Griddlered some eggplant...
...and then just started layering it up like lasagna...with vegan tofu ricotta...
...Violife mozzarella shreds...
...and I whizzed up some Vegan Parm...
...and sprinkled that on top...
...and baked until golden and bubbly...
...and we had a salad and French bread with it...it was so delicious...I'm looking forward to the leftovers...

...and the movie was the first part of David Copperfield...but you probably saw that coming...

~Have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

  1. That dish looks yummy, making me hungry!!! I read David Copperfield after I had read Demon Copperhead to compare. David Copperfield was not that much fun - particularly the last part. It could have been about 1/4 of the length! Love, K

    ReplyDelete