Wednesday, May 22, 2024

...5.22...W.I.P. Wednesday...

...Look what I found in the "to be mended/finished" tote with the bathrobe...It's the Pieces of Eight Mitts...marked complete on my Ravelry page in 2014...obviously NOT...haha...
...one of them definitely was finisihed...and I guess I just got ahead of myself with the second one as the only thing remaining was the kitchener stitch along the side to close it up...still...not technically "finished"...
...I actually love the Kitchener stitch...I normally use it to close the toe of my socks...and the garter stitch version is a little bit different...but it completely disappears in the pattern...you can't even tell there is a seam there...
...so now the Pieces of Eight Mitts are well and truly finished...and I actually updated my Ravelry notebook with the correct date...

...what's in your workbasket this week?

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! They are beautiful! Currently working on 2 baby (toddler!) blankets with a hood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the construction of them!

    ReplyDelete