Tuesday, February 11, 2014

...New to me...Vegan Food...

...I went to the health food store over the weekend...
...and got a few new things to try...

...first...some sunflower milk...never had that before...I got one unsweetened and one vanilla...it should be interesting...I'll let you know...

...I also got some pop...or soda...or Coke...whatever you call it...fizzy drinks...sweetened with Stevia...another we'll see...it should be fun though...I almost never drink pop...

...and then 3 new flavors of daiya cheese...in slices...Awesome!...Swiss...Provolone...and Cheddar...the only flavor I've had before...these should be perfect for sammies...I'll let you know about these too...

...the tofu is not new to me...ha!

...what new things have you been trying?...

~Have a lovely day!

4 comments:

  1. Quorn sausages, had some this evening, quite delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always such fun to try new things! Much less healthy, but our natural foods store has a new brand of chocolate-peppermint popcorn that I've been dying to try a bag of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey - i tried the stevia soft drinks....did not like! i've started drinking my generic "flavored" seltzer water and really enjoy the fizz. our local food lion has plain, lemon, lemon-lime and mandarin orange! all fizz and no sweet. love, k

    ReplyDelete
  4. We enjoy the Daiya slices!

    ReplyDelete