Monday, June 22, 2020

...Over the Father's Day Weekend...

...we FaceTime'd with Our Airman and family...wishing him a wonderful FIRST Father's Day...
...and quietly celebrated Father's Day here...the cute card from Our Airman played a funny little song too...
...we went for a bike ride...yep...same bike we bought when we lived in Apex all those years ago...

...I did not do any grocery shopping of any kind...we were still pretty well stocked from last week...so there was no need...
...one of our sweet parishioners brought us a bag of freshly picked blueberries...what a treat!
...and the only food prep I did over the weekend was to make some vegan soy yogurt...I just put it in the fridge plain like this...but you can bet I'll be stirring in some of those blueberries...
...and I made a dish of tofu chocolate pudding as well...

~Wishing you a lovely start to your week!

1 comment:

  1. MMM, those blueberries look good!

    Love, K

    ReplyDelete