Thursday, June 25, 2020

...6.25...What I Ate in a Day...as a Vegan...

...I started the day with lemon water and vitamins...
...followed by a probiotic 2 ingredient biscuit and tea...
...topped the biscuit with Bee Free Honee..
...morning snack was a delicious fresh sweet and juicy mango...
...lunch was a vegan BLT...and apparently this is the only photo I took of the prep...just homemade vegan mayo...a store bought tomato (we've not had any garden fresh ones...yet)...and some lettuce and bacon bits on toast...
...afternoon snack was a huge Pink Lady apple...
...and a handful of nuts...
...for Dinner...I found a bag of mixed peppers and onions in the bottom of the freezer...so I wanted to use those up...
...just grilled them on the Foreman Grill...
...and then topped one of our baked potatoes with them...and I had a big bowl of greens with it...I ate all of the potato and peppers...but not all of the greens...

...I also ate a leftover piece of the Savarin...with blueberries and without any cream...since I didn't take a photo...you'll have to image what that looked like...

...what did you eat yesterday?...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. I've been eating that left-over curry at least twice a day....and I'm tired of it! I made WAY too much. I've put the last two servings in the freezer to be used sometime in the future when I'm in the mood again! Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thursday night I made chicken soup in a very light broth. I only added a small amount of rice and veg.

    ReplyDelete