Friday, December 01, 2006

Finished Object - Cozy Shawl

I finished a soft and cozy shawl - this was a quick weekend project - started when I should have been finishing - socks - or Christmas presents - or even working on the stashghan - I need to post a picture of that 10 year old project as well - as some of you may remember it from when I used to cart it around with me in a cardboard box - LOL. I also finished the Man-Cub's Camo Scarf. But I saw the pattern and wanted a shawl just to drape over my shoulders when I get chilly in the computer room.


I love it - it's very cuddly. The pattern is free at Lion Brand it's the Easy Triangle Shawl Lion Brand® Homespun® Pattern Number: 60301 - I used Deco and just a little over 1 skein. I think you have to register to see the pattern - http://cache.lionbrand.com/patterns/khs-triangleShawl2.html?noImages=0

I'll seam up the Man-Cub's Camo Scarf tonight and post a picture later. Sadly, the North Country hat, that it was to match, has disappeared - the Man-Cub says it disappeared from his cubby at school. Whoever has it will never be able to wear it in public in such a small town - someone will know who it really belongs to. Now, I'm going to have to buy more camo yarn and make another one - he liked it so well.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't believe that was a weekend project. It is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah,

    It was really quick to knit and it somehow seemed backwards to me until I cast off. But the repeats were easy and fun - it didn't take a lot of concentration.

    Thanks,

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete