Monday, August 20, 2007

Vacation Knitting

I finished the tennis socks for the Vegan Sock KAL - http://vegansockkal.blogspot.com/2007/08/tennis-socks-finished.html
...a couple of photos here too...


...and I finished the Brea Bag...

You can see that I made a significant change to the back of the bag - I didn't do the pattern - we were driving and I get carsick if I have to read - so I just adapted the pattern to straight reverse stockinette stitch - that I didn't have to look at...

I love-love-love this bag...

It was finished in time for me to carry it to church...

And I finished the Plain Vanilla Sweater - Whew!
http://vanillakal.blogspot.com/2007/08/un-fait-accompli.html
It's very nice and silky soft - and the weather is cool enough to need it...

4 comments:

  1. You've been busy. That's a fancy purse! I'm working on some mini socks too, for the Vegan Sock KAL. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, yes - you're a busy one for sure!! i can't believe it's cool there- we're steaming at 100 again today! everything is brown - i think the worst i've seen it - and a whole week of 95-100 degree heat coming up. oh well - don't have to mow the lawn! love, k

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your projects turned out great. If you can wear that sweater now, I'd better bring coats and gloves. E

    ReplyDelete
  4. highs have been in the 60s and the pool has been closed - the cutoff is 65 - the Man-Cub's cub scout pool party has been moved to one of the hotels with an indoor pool...

    ReplyDelete