Tuesday, June 25, 2013

...Book Club Prep...Gazpacho...

...would you believe that I've never made Gazpacho...

...I'm not sure why...as it is unbelieveably easy...
...all you do is take a bunch of fresh veggies and process them in the food processor...

...seriously...that's it...
...and it's so good...

...I used the recipe here...and my only subs were Vegan Worchestershire Sauce (of course)...and I only used one celery stalk...I like celery...I just didn't want it to be the predominant taste of the soup...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. I just love Gazpacho but I am lazy! I use a base of tomato juice as well and use peppers, cucumber, small piece of onion, and a piece of white bread all blitzed together. I then add salt, pepper and vinegar to taste.

    I also use what I have in the way of the veges and it is different every time - but always delish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum, sounds terrific in this hot weather! i've never made it either. i'll have to experiment!! love, k

    ReplyDelete