Thursday, November 20, 2014

...everything rolls...

...I saw this recipe over at Lexi's Clean Kitchen for 'Everything Bagel' Cauliflower Rolls...

...and y'all know how I love me some everything bagels...

...the recipe looked pretty easy to veganize...needing only an egg substitute...
...so I got some cauliflower and gave them a try...
...and riced it up in the food processor...
...added some Ener-G egg replacer and flax seed goo eggs...
...then coconut flour...
...almond flour...see how I make my own here...
...and some corn meal...
...mixed it all up...and shaped the dough into rolls...and sprinkled with 'everything'...
...and baked them...
...they smelled delicious...
...and they looked perfect...but alas...they were not as delicious as I thought...and we didn't even finish them...such a shame...

...mainly I think it was a texture issue...

...what have you tried lately that just didn't work out like you planned?...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. I love Flan Parisienne and made some that just didn't hit the spot. It sits in the freezer waiting to be thrown out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too bad! that seemed like a good idea.

    love, k

    ReplyDelete