Monday, January 19, 2015

...and...we have a new craft...

...I'm starting something completely new for me...rug hooking...I think you call it that...even if you're working on a pillow...

...I sketched a pattern onto some embroidery cloth...it says Home SWEET Home...
...my colour palette...tan, burgundy, olive, mint, chocolate, off white, and rose...
...I've just started hooking...but I really like it so far...I'm slow...and the back looks horrible...I don't think it will matter too much as this will be a pillow...but for anything that needs to be flat in a frame...I'll have to get a lot better...

...what new project have you started?

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. It looks lovely, I've not heard of it before. I've started a course of 6 weeks learning 'pen and wash' in the library of a neighbouring county. The first session was lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete