Thursday, May 19, 2016

...W.I.A.Y. ...

Breakfast - Peanut Butter,Banana and Flax Seed...

...this is one of my favorite breakfasts...sometimes I also have it with toast...but what could be easier...I just pour a little bit of flax seed on my plate...then put a little dab of peanut butter on the tip of the banana...and then dip it into the flax seed...
Lunch - squash soup, greens, cornbread and almond milk

...and it's so cold and rainy here today...seriously 60°...cold...windy...and raining...I even wore a winter jacket when I walked Jack...so soup was definitely called for...
...and then I wanted soup again for supper...
Dinner - Chick'n and Wild Rice soup, Salad

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I've been busy, busy in the big city for a few days... Wedding tomorrow....and I'm just getting caught up on my blog reading! Talk to you soon, love, K

    ReplyDelete