Friday, March 03, 2017

...Done and done...

...2016 taxes that is...
...we have a really simple folder method of keeping track of all our expenses throughout the year...every time we get a receipt or a tax form that we know we'll need...we just put it into the appropriate folder...

...then the green folder holds our copy of the previous year's tax forms....until we file the new year...

...and for me...it's a huge sense of relief that our taxes are done...so we'll be celebrating tonight...with dinner and a movie of course...

...how about you?...have your done your taxes yet?...what tricks do you use to keep things organized?...

~Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. I keep all my tax receipts and paper copy tax returns in plastic folders that have a clip lock. I like to prepare my taxes soonest but I always seem to have one or two stray receipts that prevent me from doing so. Right now I am waiting on a few then I will file. I too have a sense of relief when it is done. Enjoy your celebrations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because we are on fixed incomes we don't have to do taxes, we have a code that decides our tax payments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep, all done here too! similar system of folders. great minds think alike!

    love, k

    ReplyDelete