Thursday, January 04, 2018

...W.I.A.Y...

....for my first What I Ate Yesterday post of 2018...
...for Breakfast...I had Avocado toast...I love this stuff...and I've been having a quart of lemon water every day...you know Vitamin C is supposed to be good for your immune system...
...for Lunch...I had some leftover Yukon gold potatoes that I had stuck in the fridge because I didn't want to waste them...but really now...who wants leftover boiled potatoes...

...so I got out my Veg-O-Matic (Grandma's actually)...and 'hashed' them up with the dicer blades...
...then sprinkled them with some seasoning...and put them in the George Foreman Grill...of course...
...and then I made some little lettuce/burger boats...I think I've shown y'all this before...it's just re-hydrated TVP with some mustard and ketchup served on a lettuce leaf...
...and finally for dinner...I just pulled a container of chickpea Tikka Masala out of the freezer...made some rice...and dinner was served...you gotta love freezer meals...
...snacks for the day...were a delicious pomegranate...
...and I do mean delicious...
...and some kale chips...

...I think that's it...what did you eat yesterday?...

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. Yesterday I made a dish from the new 'How Not To Die' cookbook, it is sauted red cabbage with mushrooms but I had no mushrooms so I used white beans instead. We had it with kamut grain, it was good.

    ReplyDelete