Thursday, January 11, 2018

...W.I.A.Y. ...

...it had been really cold here...but now it's starting to warm up a little bit...but cold and rainy again today...

...anywhoo...I wanted something warm for breakfast...
...so I had some Malt-O-Meal with Brown Sugar...and Coffee...
...for Lunch I made an Everything Baked Potato...just zapped in the micro and topped with everything...the star of that show was the homemade vegan sour cream...which was just some of my homemade yogurt drained until it was the consistency of sour cream...I also had a roll...some salad...and some pickled beets...kind of an odd combination...
...and Dinner...was rather uninspired...a Boca Chicken Patty (just oven-fried), Vegan Biscuit, Brussels Sprouts, Salad
...for Snacks...

...I had read that you could freeze persimmons...
...and then let them semi thaw and have a frozen custard treat...and that worked perfectly...it was yummy...
...and then later in the afternoon...but before dinner...I whipped up a (rather large) single serving of macaroni and vegan cheese...
...and that was pretty yummy too...

...your turn...what did you eat yesterday?...

~Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. I love your everything baked potato! I should eat this more often. It is awesome.
    Yesterday I went to a vegan restaurant with my daughter. We had plenty of fine humus with delicious cole slaw and middle eastern breads. It was sooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had a "bad" diet day....i had a bagel for breakfast while we were offshore on the way to key west, then a doughnut for snack (buddy had brought a dozen with him when we left sarasota)....then a "safe arrival cocktail" when we arrived to key west late in the evening. went to duval street for happy hour, and we all know that was naughty! love, k

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a large variety of foods to eat. I can hardly remember what I had. But for sure for dinner I roasted a one pot dinner of red potato, onion, carrot and chicken breast. It was delicious. I was too tired to make any other accompaniments like greens or salad.

    ReplyDelete