Thursday, December 05, 2019

...12.5...What I Ate in a Day...as a Vegan....

...breakfast was tofu (with kala namak - black salt)...and toast...
...and the star of the show was the peach jam I got at the Church Bazaar...it was so delicious...
...Lunch was with the Man at a new to us Mexican restaurant...that was good too...
...fresh pineabpple for a snack...
...for dinner I heated up a box of Thai sweet potato soup...and it was ok just out of the box...
...but I thawed out a muffin cup of garbanzos to add to it...
...and more sweet potato...it was REALLY good then...
...and made a crispy vegan cornbread...
...because really...the crust is the best part...right?...well...not if you ask the Man...haha...
...and a vegan grilled cheese sammie completed our dinner...

...what did you eat yesterday?...

~Have a lovely day!

4 comments:

  1. Yummy all the way! Nice to try a new restaurant!
    Yesterday night i made vegan (of course) mushroom seitan "steaks" and mashed potatoes, with beetroot salad. For diner it was a soup as usual.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Éphée,
      ...that sounds delicious too!
      ~Affectioknit-ly,
      Teresa

      Delete
  2. Hey, I had this strange guava/cream cheese bread that I got at a bakery in Bimini. Is quite good, but I expect I'll be tired of it by the time I eat the entire loaf. Duane was not a fan so I guess I'll have to eat the whole thing. (I put it in the fridge to keep it longer as things mold here easy in the higher temps). We snacked for a late lunch after snorkeling then had a bunch of snacks when we invited others to the boat in the evening. Homemade hummus, crackers, celery/carrots, trail mix, some cheese and my Garbage Cookies. Weird day but we didn't go hungry! Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  3. the peach jam and fresh pineapple look wonderful! also - sweet potatoes are my favorite food!
    i hope your monday is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete