Monday, December 30, 2019

...Over the Weekend...12.30...

...well...I'm very sorry to say that the entire fam...aside from The Airman's Baby (thankfully)...were victims of a horrid stomach bug (rotavirus) that has been circulating the community...first the Airman's Wife...then me...then The Airman...then The Man...it was so sad after such a joyous Christmas-time...

...the kiddos bounced right back and left for a weekend at the beach as they had planned...me not so much...
...I'm still recuperating...so no grocery shopping was done this weekend...and very little food prep or eating of any kind...
...it's funny how the same disease affects people so differently...the Man changed the oil on Saturday...and I'm thankful once again for his DIY handyman attitude...
...and in the two minutes at a time that I could stand to be vertical...I managed to wash the sheets and hang them on the line...the weather was so gorgeous Saturday...it was a perfect day for it...we opened up all the windows to air the house out...so needed after an illness like this one...

~Wishing you a lovely (and healthy) start to your week!

2 comments:

  1. Well, bummer!!! That certainly doesn't sound like much fun! Hope you're bouncing back now. I'm happy the little one didn't catch it. Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so happy that you are on the mend!
    {also, a lovely package arrived . . . and as soon as i find the perfect frame, i will post a picture!! thank you!}

    ReplyDelete