Saturday, November 14, 2020

...11.14...Dinner and a Movie...

...we did actually watch a movie...but before we did that...
...we spent the afternoon playing with Our Girl...
...she loves her chair...
...and her books...
...and her baby doll...
...and Grandmommy's cel phone...
...we had kabobs for dinner...tofu and peppers and onion with vegan potato salad, sweet potatoes, and broccoli...

...and the movie was A Cotswold Death...it was a pretty straightforward murder mystery...it was a play in a series called Play for Today...the Man chose it...it was pretty good...

...what have you been watching lately?...

~Have a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Ohh, we did watch on scary movie. The Quiet Place. You would not like. Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how she looks in her little chair and how she looks at the camera when you take a photo. I haven't been watching much in the way of movies though I did catch one called "Young Adult" with Charlize Theron, through my library's free streaming service. Patrons get to use it free until the end of this year. Maybe they will extend the service after that. I also watched something on Crave on demand called "American Pickle". It was kind of interesting; at least the first part was. I want to watch The Quiet Place but try to avoid scary and horror films. I just like Emily Blunt and her husband John K. so I thought it might be good.

    ReplyDelete