Thursday, August 10, 2023

...8.10...What I Ate in a Day...as a Vegan...

...breakfast was my favorite overnight oats with a bunch of blueberries...refreshing and cool...it's so hot here now...
...lunch was a chick'n pattie on a bun...lettuce tomato and onion...and spicy brown mustard on that...leftover sweet potato fries and some 'fried' cabbage...
...dinner was BBQ'd tofu...a boiled red potato with slatherings of EB...and a salad with homemade dressing...
...the only snacks I can remember...haha...were a handful of delicious little yellow tomatoes from our 'garden'...I'm getting a handful like this a day at least...sometimes more...probably close to a gallon so far from the first plant...
...and...of course we're still eating those delicious vegan 'Reese's' bars...

...what did you eat yesterday?...

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. Yum - I left a couple of pieces of the "Reese's Cups" in Granny's fridge when I departed. Love, K

    ReplyDelete