Thursday, August 24, 2023

...8.24...What I ate in a Day...as a Vegan...

...breakfast was a vegan biscuit covered in applesauce...like gravy...haha...
...for lunch I put some tofu in to bake...because I hadn't meal preppped any over the weekend...
...and while that was baking I made my favorite microwave fat free potato chips...
...and then I had a delicious tofu sammie with chips...
...I love sammiches so much...do you?
...our Church organist gave us a 'mess' of okra...do you say a mess of something...my Nanny did...
...then I made Anja's BEST CREAMY VEGETABLE SOUP RECIPE EVER - YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT'S VEGAN AND MADE IN JUST 5 MINUTES!
...and I had a big bowl of that with some Griddler-fried okra...
...for snacks I had toasted whole wheat bread topped with vegan mozzarella...I put that under the broiler but apparently didn't take a photo of that...
...and before dinner...I made some delicious guacamole...

...what did you eat yesterday?...

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. I had that Beyond Burger with some Asian dipping sauce....it was nice but a little bland. Love, K

    ReplyDelete