Friday, November 24, 2023

..11.24....Friday Update...

...we were up well before dawn to drive up to the mountains...almost no traffic...it was a nice drive...
...so we're spending the day with family today...I'll do a whole post about Thanksgiving...

...Posting some comments to blog friends here...again...

...to my sweet sissie Karen who blogs from her boat at McCraw Sails...Hey K...I think your sunrises are gorgeous...glad you're just about to jump over to the Bahamas...Love, T

...to karen from Pumpkin Sunrise...Hi Karen...so glad you're hands are feeling better...your Thanksgiving plans sound delightful...one of the things we're looking forward to with the Man's retirement is getting to spend more time with our families...as pastors 'work' on weekends when most of those gatherings take place...

...to Éphée from L'éphémère quotidienneté des repas et autres trucs de magie...Hi Éphée...gorgeous lake views...I loved your quiche it looks so delicious...

...to Penny from Snap That Penny...Hi Penny...I loved seeing your grey November skies...so cozy...

...on the reading front...

...I've finished Nicholas Nickleby...and Penny recommended an old black and white version of that movie...so I'll put that in the queue...because after Oliver Twist it'll have to be the Man's turn...and I've just started The Old Curiosity Shop...I remember this story...and it's a sad one...most Dickens stories actually have somewhat happy endings...and this one ends with the heroine's death...

...what have you been reading lately?

HAPPY THANKSGIVING...have a lovely day!

1 comment: