Thursday, November 30, 2023

...11.30...What I Ate in a Day...as a Vegan...

I have been doing pretty well with the freezer 'eat-down'...not too much today though...
...breakfast was a big bowl of oatmeal...cooked which is not really my favorite way to eat oatmeal...but I added raisins, cranberries, brown sugar and a chopped apple...it was pretty yummy that way...
...for a mid-morning snack I had some toasted French bread with apricot jam...pretty much my breakfast every day when I was in France all those years ago...
...for lunch though...I did eat a bowl of chili from the freezer...with some saltines...now I don't think there's any chili left in the freezer...
...for dinner I baked some tofu cutlets...
...and while the oven was on...I baked a few of the beyond chick'n tenders...just for a snack...which I ate with BBQ sauce...
...and then for dinner...I 'fried' some cabbage...and we had vegan cornbread and tofu with that...and the sauce was the new accidentally vegan one from Dukes...

...what did you eat yesterday?...

~Have a lovely day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment