Friday, March 12, 2010

Court of Honor

Scout had his first Court of Honor

...so I had to hem up those new Boy Scout trousers...

...about 10 inches too long - I used Stitch Witchery - hopefully I'll be able to let them down as he grows - they have adjustable waist as well...

Of course we started with a flag ceremony...

...and the pledge...

...a couple of skits...the Ugliest Scout (turns out it's not the one under the box - it's the Scout Master)...

...how to tell time in the wilderness - it turns out you just make a lot of noise until someone shouts - BE QUIET IT'S 2 O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING...

and Scout is now a Tenderfoot

3 comments:

  1. Big step for Scout. Adjustable pants like that should last til he's an Eagle. Fun skits. MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:28 PM

    What a special event! My oldest is a Cub Scout. He loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have used Stitch Witchery for years - love it!

    Congrats to Scout:0)

    ReplyDelete