Friday, April 06, 2012

...a Vegan Seder...

...Maundy Thursday...

...we had a Christian Seder Meal at Church...

...it was Awesome!...

...a labeled Seder plate...

...my Vegan Seder plate...clockwise...Vegan Lamb Seitan (I'll share the recipe tomorrow)...Vegan Charoset - probably my favorite part of the meal - chopped apples, walnuts, Agave Nectar - YUM!...romaine lettuce...parsley - we each had a little cup of salt water (for tears) to dip it in...one of my Vegan Hard Boiled Eggs...

...the Fellowship Hall was beautiful...

...all of the tables were set perfectly...

...there was a long line...and such a crowd...the fellowship was AWESOME!...

2 comments:

  1. It looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Seder was beautiful! We always have our own Seder here at home. Several years ago I purchased a book called Biblical Holidays. It makes it easy to celebrate and explain all these holidays with your children.

    ReplyDelete