Wednesday, November 18, 2015

...W.I.P. Wednesday....a quick and easy gift for a friend...

...the sweet little pink thing is finished...but it'll still be a couple of weeks before I can show it to you...and I'm so looking forward to visiting family for Thanksgiving...which I'm still having a hard time believing that Thanksgiving IS upon us already...

...and I have a dear friend with a November birthday...
...and I found the cute little mug for Sales Reps...
...and she's a runner...and she's always got cold ears...so I knitted her a sweet little ear warmer...
...and crocheted a couple of little flowers...she was thrilled...

...Pattern here...

~Have a lovely day!

4 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful ear warmer. The mug is lovely too and one can never have enough good mugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the shape of the mug - I have quite a thing about mugs being a proper shape. The ear warmer is a good idea and perfect for runners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so sweet! Lovely gift.

    Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  4. the ear warmer is pretty!

    ReplyDelete